Thursday, March 22, 2007

Chuck Norris

It was Chuck norris night on the Slam tonight... Chuck Norris jokes coming in left right and center. It was great. Some of the hilites:
- "Chuck Norris defines love as the reluctance to murder. If you are alive, it's because Chuck Norris loves you."
- "Chuck Norris can win a game of Monopoly without owning any property."
- "Chuck Norris went into Burger King, ordered a Big Mac, and got one."
- "Chuck Norris is the only man to ever defeat a brink wall in a game of tennis.
- "When Chuck Norris runs with scissors, other people get hurt."

My question is, how did these jokes start? I did some research and guess what I found?!? Chuck Norris is apparently a Christian! Check it out...

In response to "There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.", Norris said: "It's funny. It's cute. But here's what I really think about the theory of evolution: It's not real. It is not the way we got here. In fact, the life you see on this planet is really just a list of creatures God has allowed to live. We are not creations of random chance. We are not accidents. There is a God, a Creator, who made you and me. We were made in His image, which separates us from all other creatures. By the way, without Him, I don't have any power. But with Him, the Bible tells me, I really can do all things – and so can you."

So there ya have it... I'll start working on getting a Chuck Norris interview for the slam.