Thursday, April 1, 2010

Crazy Love

What a beautiful couple of days we've had in Central Ontario. I wore shorts today! But this post isn't about my pale white legs being exposed to all of humanity today.

It's not about Francis Chan's book either.

It's about a song from the Robbie Seay Band. I'm sort of a fan of Robbie Seay, (I liked Rise and Song Of Hope off his last album), so when his new album arrived at the radio station I decided to take a listen.

I like it.

In fact, I've had Crazy Love playing non-stop in my office, my car and my home. Why do I like it? I'm not really sure. It's got texture to it, I like that. He throws in a change of pace and intensity halfway through, that's always welcome. I really like the line: "it's never been easy/never safe/but it's enough/it's enough", I feel like that describes my spiritual walk so far.

Take a listen and let me know what you think.

I still need to read Francis Chan's book. Maybe that'll be my next read.

No comments:

Post a Comment