Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I Love Creativity

I love creativity. Especially creativity in marketing and advertising. I think good commercials can actually be more entertaining than the program you might be watching. Problem is that good creative advertising is often shot down in favor of squeezing in more information. (But I want to make sure people know we're offering 10% off USB Lava Lamps) There are times, however, when creativity is allowed to roam free, and the result? Something like THIS.

JetBlue hits a homerun with this fake catalog idea. Creative, memorable, and gets the point across. Let me ask you a question: What's more effective, this fake catalog? Or some ads that jam that same information down your throat with no creative touch? " (JetBlue gives you more leg room, free snacks and live tv...)

So let creativity run free!

No comments:

Post a Comment