Thursday, February 4, 2010

The List Is Growing

I received a book in the mail today, (Thanks Mom!) and it looks like another solid read. But there is a problem.

I have too many books to read.

Right now I am rotating through Pour Your Heart Into It, The Lost Symbol, What The Dog Saw, Red Letters and Guerrilla Marketing.

Can I really add another book to the lineup. Not right now. As much as I want to, I can't find the time to read all these books.

Or should I say I don't make the time to read these books. Maybe I should set aside time a couples days a week to hit up Casa Cap and read. I do love their Vanilla Lattes.

1 comment:

  1. Scott said:

    Guaranteed, once a week someone gives me a book "that will change my life". They really believe that. And DVDs. And manuscripts. One guy brought me 8 books to read - all at once. EIGHT! (I read one.) Usually I stuff them all in a drawer and at the end of the year the whole "library" goes to the dumpster.

    I'm not a fanatical reader.

    ReplyDelete