Friday, May 23, 2008

New Guy in Town (Part 1)

Hey guys

Now that AJ the Wonderdog is on vacation for quite a while, I will be filling in on the Slam, so I thought what better way to start off a blog then with a series of getting to know Junky Rhodes. So without further waste, let's start

1. Do you like your name? Oh yeah, but what I like most is the looks that I get when I say I am Junky Rhodes. Those are priceless

2. Do you like video games? You have no idea. I just picked up Wii Fit so I am beginning to get myself into shape. I also picked up Okami and Super Smash Brothers Brawl for the Nintendo Wii and Beyond Good & Evil for the computer. All highly recommended

3. What's going on tomorrow? Tomorrow, I have an interview with Red Cloud in the afternoon, then an interview with one of the organizers at RiverRush, and then I plan out what's going on 3SN and then I might do my nails

4. Do you pass on chain letters? Not really. I am actually just tempted to forward them back to people


5. Do you like your voice? Oh... No... It definitely needs to go down a notch... and then when it hits that notch, it needs to go down a little more

6. What are your pet peeves? Let's start with people who throw garbage out of their cars. Then we have those who say "Eh" a lot (you know who you are), and finally, people who recycle the same unfunny jokes over and over again. The only thing worse are those who tell unfunny jokes and say "Eh"

7. Do you have any pets? I have three cats, Zoe, Zao, and Monty (Zao is my little girl). I also have this little white thing called a... dog? Let's not talk about him to much. There is also a large tank of fish in the living room, but since I cannot play with them, I do not consider them pets

8. Have you ever cheated? Yes... In order to get everything in Smash Brothers I looked up the guide online (I am so ashamed)

9. Do you like coffee? No... but I do like bragging to people on how much I do not like it and how I have never drank a full cup

10. What do you want to be when you grow up? A Super Model

Ok... So that is part one... If you feel compelled to, come back again, and I will post another one, until then... This is my pick of video of the night. It is a fan made trailer for my favorite game, Super Smash Brothers Brawl