Friday, November 19, 2010

Favorite Things

Yesterday was a big day for the Wonderdog, after five and a half years on The Slam, I introduced my final Slam song. I moved on to the daytime (10-Noon).

It's an exciting time, and here are my 3 favorite things about the change:

1 - I Can Date My Wife Again
Crystal and I have been married for 4 years, and the majority of that time we have worked opposing shifts. Meaning we only saw each other (awake) on weekends. Now we get to hang out at night and make dinner together.

2 - I Feel Like I'm In My Sweet Spot
Along with the midday on-air shift, I'll also be doing fundraising and I feel like it's a natural fit. I've had a couple meetings with people and each time I've left the meeting feeling like I'm in some sort of super groove.

3 - Small Groups
I haven't been part of a community group since I moved to Barrie, and I miss it. The friendships, doing life together, growing spiritually and being stretched. I can't wait to join a group. (I'm looking at you Andy Walker)

1 comment:

  1. So excited for your change! Glad to hear the pros! You're awesome AJ! (Will miss the 9pm phone calls though ahha!!)

    ReplyDelete