Thursday, August 26, 2010

WWGD?

I started a new book today. For those that know me, it shouldn't be much of a surprise that it is non-fiction. The majority of my reading is either business, leadership, or christian non-fiction.

What Would Google Do is written by Jeff Jarvis (apparently he's a big deal) and it looks at what makes Google the most successful company in the world, and (hopefully) how you can apply those principles to your business.

I'm excited to read it. To glean some information out of it. To apply it to my life.


Jen Melanson recently posted about a book she read. Have you read any good books lately?

1 comment:

  1. Very good read, about a revolutionary business model!

    Google has become one of the largest, if not the largest, company in the world in just 12 years by letting people use its technology and products for free.

    Kinda like radio, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete