Thursday, September 18, 2008

18,000 emails

So last week, the office got a new computer, and I decided that I wanted to put my email on it. Now, I know this is weird, but I have this habit of collecting emails. For example, my home computer has emails from back in 2005, it's a little bit crazy. A while ago though, I was looking through my Life emails online and it asked, would I like to delete anything older then 30 days, and I VERY reluctantly said yes and I did this a couple of times.

Going back to my original point, I wanted to throw my email on the computer, so I got it all ready to go, and it starts pulling up emails... FROM A YEAR AGO. Big surprise to me. Over 18,500 emails. 1.95 Gigs. Around 10,000 Spam messages. Not good, but I decided I would let them download and then worry about it later. So now we are at email 18,100 (400 to go), Suddenly Norton pops up. Freaks out, and scares Outlook into some crazy panic, and then, it started to re-download all my old emails again. So I would get 18,500 replica emails... Yeah... I don't think so... I stopped it, and promised to just rant about it and get it out of my system, and I will feel better, and you know what. It did. Now I understand why the Wonderdog likes these so much

Later Days,

Junky

No comments:

Post a Comment