Thursday, August 16, 2007

Puppy Trouble

Over the last couple days/weeks I've woken up each morning with a surprise from Snax waiting for me. Some days there's puke (or "vomit" for you stuffy English types) on the carpet, some days it's a book she's found torn to shreds, one day it was Crystal's diary chewed into pieces on the floor. Now usually I just clean up the mess and tell her that she's been bad... but today was a different story.

I woke up and scanned the floor... nothing. No clothes, vomit or paper. I was a little hesitant to give praise though... Something didn't feel right. I saw your chewing something so I decided to investigate further. I picked her up and reached inside her mouth, what was this new found chew-toy? The answer made me cringe. It was a piece of my glasses! She had pulled them off my night-table and decided they'd be a good midnight snack. So half of my glasses was in her mouth, where was the rest? I looked in her bed and found the answer. She had broken/eaten/ruined my glasses! I was a little bit upset (as you might imagine) and so I put her in her crate. (More for her safety than for punishment). Will she ever behave? I think the obedience school decision was made for us this morning. Snax is going, and she's going to like it!

Here's the photo evidence.