Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Top 5's For 2010

Scott Jackson posted his Top 10 list for 2010 today, so I thought I'd post my own.

Except I'm doing a Top 5 to cut out the more mediocre stuff.

TOP 5 SONGS
1 - Ben Rector - Moving Backwards
2 - Brooke Fraser - Coachella
3 - Needtobreathe - Something Beautiful
4 - Switchfoot - Free
5 - Anberlin - The Art Of War

TOP 5 MOVIES
1 - Inception
2 - Exit Through The Gift Shop
3 - To Save A Life
4 - Shutter Island
5 - Law Abiding Citizen

TOP 5 MOVIES I STILL NEED TO SEE
1 - The Social Network
2 - The Tillman Story
3 - Countdown To Zero
4 - Despicable Me
5 - Toy Story 3

TOP 5 MOMENTS OF 2010
1 - Moving into our new house
2 - Whitewater Rafting the Ottawa river
3 - Quebec City with Crystal for our Anniversary
4 - City Chase Toronto
5 - Volunteering at the Barrie Film Festival

2 comments:

  1. What do you mean "mediocre stuff" on my list?!! Hey!

    Ok, I"m gonna ad top 5 moments to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not even narrow it down to my top 5 songs of 2010! but I really like the one's you chose!

    ReplyDelete