Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bathroom Reader

I never check my mailbox. Not because I don't want to, I don't really HAVE to check my mailbox. Once a month my Mastercard and Rogers bills appear, but other than that it's usually junk mail. But not today. I got the latest edition of Relevant Magazine today! Why is this exciting? Because I love the magazine! They are unlike a lot of "Christian" publications in that they cover current culture, but from a Christian point of view. I think they do a great job of "being in the world, but not of the world" as the cliche goes. Unfortunately I read it cover to cover in the first couple days and then I have to wait another 2 months for the next edition.

So I'm asking you in the blogosphere to help me out. What's on your must read list? What other publications (online or in print) should I be adding to my bathroom reader list?

No comments:

Post a Comment