Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Ottawa

This past weekend Crystal and I went to Ottawa to see Phantom Of The Opera, and spend some time in our nation's capital. Now I don't remember spending any prolonged period of timein Ottawa when the weather was nice. (I remember going for Winterlude) But it was nice. I mean it feels very different than I imagine Washington would. Washington seems to be really clean, really white, and really modern. Ottawa feels old, dirty and slow. I was surprised at how many people were out being active, whether riding a bike, rollerblading or just out for a walk, it seemed like an active city. So my overall feelings on the city? Well I wouldn't want to live there, but it's a really nice place to visit. Ottawa has a ton of cool restaurants, the market and an overall cool feel to it. It's worth the trip.