Monday, November 21, 2011

Movember Update - Nov 21

Monday, November 21 and I'm starting to find the mo a little irritating. As a guy who has never grown facial hair before (and now you see why) this is going to take some getting used to.

I take a sip of coffee and it tickles the edges of the cup.
My cereal gets stuck in it.
My father-in-law says I look like I should be coming to your house to turn your cable back on.

What do you think? Should I keep it come December 1?
It's not too late to support prostate cancer research and show the Wonderdog some love and encouragement.
Click HERE.

2 comments:

  1. So should I expect you at my house between the hours of 9-5 Nov 22-30 to install my cable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it through the end of the year. Anyone can grow a Mo in November... but you'll be truly unique in December. ;)

    ReplyDelete